Karaoke

Here are some songs I love to Karaoke. Languages - Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), English, Hindi, Korean. The ones in Chinese have been translated into Hanyu Pin Yin or Kantonglish. So it doesn't really matter if you cannot read Chinese, Hindi, Korean - YOU CAN STILL SING! If you have any special requests for translation, leave me a comment.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Robbie Williams : INTENSIVE CARE



I am still trying to pick my favourite one. As with all Robbie songs, you gotta listen to them over and over again to be able to decide which one you will finally settle for. Hmm. My favourite performer. Gotta get the tour video too. Too bad he ain't covering HK in his world tour in 2006. I would kill to get a ticket. :0))

Track Listings
1. Ghosts
2. Tripping
3. Make Me Pure
4. Spread Your Wings
5. Advertising Space
6. Please Don’t Die
7. Your Gay Friend
8. Sin Sin Sin
9. Random Acts Of Kindness
10. The Trouble With Me
11. A Place To Crash
12. King Of Bloke And Bird